Thursday 11 January 2018

Tesco Limited Edition Gingerbread Flavour Milk review

Now that Christmas is officially over, all of the festive products are being cleared from the shelves and so I have been determined to get my hands on them all before they disappear for another year. One product that I really wanted to try as this limited edition gingerbread milk from Tesco's which is available in individual sized cartons making it convenient to drink on the go, or in a litre bottle to store in the fridge. This is a 1% fat drink that has no artificial preservatives, flavours or colours and is also a source of calcium and vitamin B12. Being a lover of gingerbread latte's I was eager to try this drink but also slightly nervous that the ginger flavour would be a little overwhelming without the coffee element to balance it out.


I gave the carton a good shake, took my first sip and was slightly taken back by the spiciness of the drink. I then had more of an idea of what to expect so took another sip and actually really liked it. This is exactly like a liquid form of gingerbread and so if you like gingerbread then you will love it, if you don't like gingerbread then this drink definitely isn't for you! It had quite a thick texture but I really enjoyed the spiciness of the drink and although it was still pretty sweet, it is a lot sharper than most milkshakes that are available like your typical caramels and strawberries. This is worth trying while it is still available for any ginger fans and I'm glad that I got round to trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment