Sunday 17 December 2017

Shaken Udder Salted Caramel Milkshake review

Salted caramel is probably the new go-to flavour for most companies and I for one have no objection to this! I love the sharp edge that salt adds to the sweet and sugary flavour of caramel and so this milkshake from the shaken udder company was something I have had my eye on for a while. Made from Maldon sea salt and containing no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, with less than 5% fat, I picked this up when I had a craving for something sweet. This can also be enjoyed by vegetarians and those with a gluten intolerance.


I was worried that this would be a little too sickly since caramel flavoured milk can often have a slightly artificial taste but I took a sip never the less. I soon learnt that there was no need to be concerned and this was absolutely delicious! The main thing that I noticed is that this was genuinely a "salted" caramel and I could taste the tang from the Maldon sea salt. The overall flavour was still very sweet but I didn't find it too sickly by any means. This was a creamy and refreshing drink that I would definitely recommend trying if you enjoy salted caramel as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment