Thursday 26 October 2017

Muller Rice Limited Edition Chocolate Orange review

It has been a while since I have last had a Muller rice and I'm not sure why considering how much I always enjoy them. Considering that these are a low fat and a source of calcium, they are definitely one of the healthier options when choosing a dessert. This limited edition version is a chocolate orange flavour. I was hesitant to try this variety since I don't usually enjoy the chocolate Muller rice's very much. I find they are often not quite sweet enough for my personal taste, with the exception of the recent limited edition chocolate hazelnut flavour which I absolutely loved.


This newest limited edition flavour has a chocolate orange flavoured sauce which sits at the bottom of the pot as with all Muller rice's. I mixed the sauce in with the rice turning the creamy rice a chocolatey brown colour. There was a strong scent of both orange and chocolate that really made me want to tuck in. I took my first mouthful and am happy to say that it was actually pretty delicious. The orange added the sweetness that the plain chocolate variety normally lacks, resulting in a rich and creamy chocolate orange flavour.


This was a welcome addition to the Muller rice range that I really enjoyed and would highly recommend trying whilst they are available. There were plenty of pieces of rice throughout the dessert and I really think that this is one of the best tasting limited edition flavours that has been released for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment