Thursday 2 November 2017

Off The Eaten Path Caramelised Onion & Balsamic Vinegar Pea & Pinto Bean Sticks review

Okay so that's a pretty long title for what seems to be just a bag of crisps and so I will get into the make up of these snacks a little more. These are a bag of Pinto Bean, Green Pea and White Bean Sticks with a caramelised onion and balsamic vinegar flavour. Being a lover of caramelised onion I decided to give these slightly more unusual snacks a try. These are made from real vegetables, are high in fibre and don't contain any preservatives and so sounded like a relatively good choice.


The sticks themselves basically look like crunchy tubes that differ slightly in colour to each other between white, orange and green colours. They were pretty chunky but also really light in texture. They had a great crunch and the flavour was tasty. I cant say I particularly noticed any caramelised onion but they had a slightly milder salt and vinegar taste. There were plenty of sticks in the bag and in all honesty I had already munched through a few by the time I thought to take this picture.


These sticks from Off The Eaten Path certainly made for a nice change and I would happily finish off another bag in the future. I would recommend these to anyone who is a fan of salt ad vinegar snacks, or even someone more like myself who just likes to try something a little more unusual now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment