Thursday 10 August 2017

New Pasta n Sauce Pot Chicken & Mushroom Flavour review

Pasta n sauce is one of those easy go-to meals which generally every British household has at the back of the kitchen cupboard. Although they have a bit of a bad reputation, I have to admit that I actually quite enjoy them and an added bonus is that they are low in fat unlike most packet pasta/noodle snacks. The chicken and mushroom flavour is one of the most popular and these new pot versions are even more convenient since they only require boiling water, a quick stir and a few minutes patience.


I added the hot water and a word of advice.... make sure you wait long enough for the pasta to soften otherwise it remains uncooked and crunchy. This tasted just as you would expect from a chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce. Creamy with a mild chicken and mushroom-y flavour that I was surprised at how much I enjoyed. This new pasta pot surprised me with how much it tasted like the original product but with even more convenience! Its not the most filling of meals and it's not anything spectacular taste wise, however it was tasty and stopped me feeling hungry for a good few hours. These are a handy on the go lunch and if you are a fan of the regular Pasta n Sauce meals then these are definitely worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment