Monday 7 August 2017

Haagen Dazs Strawberries & Cream Ice cream review

Okay, so we may not be having the hottest of summers here in the UK but that doesn't mean that we should miss out on enjoying as much ice cream as possible! This is especially true when the ice cream is from the Haagen Dazs brand and the product flavour is "strawberries and cream" and so is perfectly themed for the summer season. This is described as being rich, gorgeous strawberry ice cream with sweet summer strawberries. Being a lover of Haagen Dazs strawberry cheesecake ice cream I was eager to try this although I expected it to be a slightly more plain version of this.


I lifted the lid and saw the pale pink coloured ice cream. When I stuck my spoon in and dug around I was impressed with the amount of large frozen strawberry chunks. I don't think that I have actually tasted Haagen Dazs strawberry ice cream before but it was really delicious. Sweet and fruity but somehow the "cream" element of this ice cream really shone through. This really was a creamy strawberry ice cream that tasted incredibly luxurious. The strawberry pieces added a burst of flavour every time that I got a mouthful and added a welcome chew to the texture.


I expected to find this ice cream a little boring but am more than happy to admit that I was wrong. This is a rich, creamy and sweet ice cream that I would highly recommend to any strawberry lovers. This definitely lives up to the high quality standard that Haagen Dazs are known for and makes for an ideal summer time treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment