Friday 7 July 2017

Muller Corner Limited Edition Goes Nuts review

Muller corner's are rarely my pudding of choice because I would generally rather have something more luxurious. Having said that however, Muller corners have a slightly thicker texture than Muller lights and so when I saw this limited edition pistachio flavoured yogurt I thought it was at least worth a try since it is a more unusual flavour that I haven't seen before. The corner of this dessert was caramelised crushed almonds and so the "goes nuts" name seems pretty appropriate.


The yogurt itself had a pale green colour but I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised with the texture as it was thicker than I was expecting. I tasted the yogurt by itself and it tasted creamy with a subtle pistachio-y flavour. The almonds were sweet, crunchy and there were just the right balance between the amount of almonds in proportion to yogurt. The flavours worked together really well creating an overall sweet and nutty flavour with a creamy yet crunchy texture.


I think that this is probably the best Muller corner that I have ever tried and I am really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. This is definitely one for any nut lovers out there and I loved the slightly more unusual pistachio flavoured yogurt. The caramelised almonds were delicious and I would definitely recommend giving this dessert a try whilst it is around as I don't think that I have had one like it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment