Tuesday 6 June 2017

Muller Light Limited Edition Greek Style Honey Flavour Yogurt review

Muller Lights are not a regular purchase of mine as I think that there are much thicker and creamier low fat alternatives. Having said that however, I have purchased a few of their Greek style yogurts and really enjoyed them. This summer Muller have added a limited edition honey flavoured yogurt to their range and I wanted to try it while it was available. These come in a four pack of 120 grams and have 0% fat with no added sugar.


Lifting the lid shows immediately that these have a much thicker consistency than a typical Muller light and I could practically stand my spoon up in it. The smell was quite mild but I could detect a slight vanilla scent. I took my first mouthful and the honey flavour was spot on. It was subtle but clearly there and worked perfectly with the creamy vanilla. The honey flavour added a sweetness without making the yogurt taste of artificial sweeteners which I often find can be the case with dietary yogurts.


I will definitely be buying more of these yogurts through summer whilst they are on the market either with some chopped up fruit as a lighter summer dessert or on their own. These were thick, creamy and I loved the slightly more unusual honey flavour. The fact that these are 0% fat is just an added bonus and I would definitely recommend them if you enjoy the sweet taste of honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment