Monday 26 June 2017

ASDA Super Sundae Banoffee review

I am in the process of working through the new range of desserts at ASDA and being a banoffee addict my eyes lit up when I saw this super sundae. This dessert comes with 2 long plastic spoons either side so I presume that the idea is that it is shared between 2 ( mine was most definitely not). This sundae included everything naughty and sweet you can imagine including white chocolate mousse, toffee cake, banana mousse, shortcake, toffee pieces, cream, toffee sauce.....I mean wow! It was also an impressively large size (for 1 anyway, if you share its probably just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth.


I honestly don't know where to start when explaining how amazing this dessert tasted! The toffee pieces were chewy and delicious. The toffee sauce was sweet and runny enough to work ell with the texture of the thick yet light mousse. The toffee sponge was moist and flavoursome and I loved the texture of the crumbly, buttery shortcake. The flavour was incredibly. A perfect combination of banana, toffee and creamy flavours but be warned you need an extremely sweet tooth to finish off this sundae.


This sundae had every texture that you could imagine and at only £2 is probably one of the most indulgent desserts that I have ever had. The combination of textures and sweet ingredients have made this my new favourite dessert. This banoffee sundae is an amazing addition to ASDA's dessert range but best avoided if your on a mission for a summer body. This gets a definite 10/0 for me and I am dribbling just thinking about eating it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment