Friday 16 June 2017

Alpro Classic Coconut Soya Dessert review

I regularly buy Alpro soya desserts, not because of any intolerances but because I really like the taste. Alpro have added this new coconut flavoured dessert to their range and having recently been converted to coconut products, I was eager to try it. This 100% plant based dessert is naturally low in
fat, free from colours, preservatives and lactose so is a pretty guilt free choice of puddings! An added bonus is that this dessert also is a source of calcium and contains vitamins B2, B12 and D.


All of this aside, I really just wanted to know if it was tasty! I lifted the lid and saw the thick, white creamy texture of the dessert. There wasn't much of a scent to the dessert so I was surprised as to just how strong the coconut flavour was when I tasted it. I took my first mouthful and didn't know if I was going to find it a little too coconut-y but after another mouthful I decided that I actually really liked it. The coconut taste was strong but the overall flavour was sweet and creamy.


These are a great addition to the Alpro desserts range and great for a slightly different summer time dessert. These desserts are also suitable for those with a gluten free diet but I would highly recommend them to any coconut lovers out there. I enjoyed the tropical flavour of these desserts and the flavour kind of resembled a non alcoholic pina colada so I hope that this new flavour of desserts is a permanent product and not just a summer edition.                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment