Monday 1 May 2017

ASDA Seeded Multigrain Goats Cheese & Chargrilled Vegetable Pizza review

Goats cheese is probably my favourite type of cheese and I love seeing it as an option on pizza. This goats cheese and chargrilled pizza caught my eye in ASDA and I was particularly interested to see what the base would be like considering it's made from wholemeal flour sunflower seeds, millet seeds and linseeds. This is therefore probably a slightly healthier option than a typical pizza and this pizza is stonebaked for a traditional Italian style crust. The pizza was topped with roasted onions, mixed coloured peppers and courgettes as well as both the goats cheese and mozzarella.


I cooked the pizza in the oven and this was the result. It was slightly smaller than most frozen pizzas but it was still a good sized portion. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed with the portion of goats cheese but there were plenty of roasted veggies to make up for it. The flavour of the roasted vegetables was sweet and delicious and the peppers were particularly juicy. I really enjoyed the seeded base which was perfectly crispy around the sides if a little soft in the middle. The combination of mozzarella and goats cheese was tasty I just would have preferred a little more of both


I really did enjoy the overall result of this pizza and will definitely get it again. Its not the most indulgent of pizzas so if your after a real treat or something that feels a bit naughty then this probably isn't for you. If however you enjoy pizza, goats cheese and sweet roasted veggies and that pizza craving hits then I would recommend giving this a try. The fact that this pizza only costa £1.50 is even better so you don't really have a lot to loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment