Saturday 22 April 2017

Whitworths Plump Pears review

Healthy snacks are becoming increasingly popular and since supermarkets are now stocking these near the till rather than sweets it is a lot more tempting to pick them up. Pears are one of my favourite fruits but I don't think I have ever seen a dried version before. I decided I had nothing to loose by at least trying them so picked this individual sized 30g bag up. As the packet states that these are naturally sweet, 1 of your 5 a day and only 62 calories per bag I was curious to see what these would taste like.


I opened the bag and saw small chunks of dried pear. They felt soft and chewy although some had stuck together they were easy to pick out and eat. I took my first bite and couldn't believe how much these tasted like a bag of sweets. They were really tasty and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed them. Although the bag was only small I actually did feel like they did fill me up for a little while. Although I don't know if I would have actually known that this was pear if I hadn't seen the packet, the flavour was lovely and sweet.


These are a great option when you want a healthy snack and I am really pleased that I tried them. These are a great and easy way to get 1 of your 5 a day and I actually think that kids would love these too. If your trying to improve your diet or not I would recommend these to anyone with a sweet tooth because they really were a tasty snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment