Tuesday 25 April 2017

Muller Light Apple & Elderflower Yogurt review

Although Muller lights are not usually my yogurt of choice due to the thin and runny consistency, I do end up buying them from time to time when I see an unusual flavour that tickles my fancy. This apple and elderflower flavour is the newest summer inspired flavour and comes in a brightly coloured green pot. I have had quite a few apple yogurts in the past and usually enjoy them, however I don't think that I have ever seen elderflower feature in a yogurt before.


I lifted the lid and saw that the consistency f the yogurt was indeed as I had expected. It was quite runny but I was still able to scoop it onto the spoon without any problems. There were also plenty of small chunks of apple throughout which I was pleased to see. I tasted the yogurt and in all honesty this is quite possibly my favourite of the Muller light range. The flavour was very unusual with the spot on combination of tart apple and sweet elderflower. The elderflower ended up reminding me of a white grape flavour and although this may sound strange it did taste quite floral. It had the same type of flavour as a non alcoholic white wine so was sweet, fresh and light.


The chunks of apple added a burst of flavour every time I had a mouthful and combined with the light floral flavour this was a really enjoyable yogurt. I will definitely be picking this Muller light up again whilst it is available and hats off to Muller for coming up with such an interesting flavour. This is well worth trying and at only 93 calories per pot, this would make for a lovely light dessert throughout summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment