Thursday 6 April 2017

Serge Island Peanut Punch review

I quite enjoy having a browse down the foreign foods isle in supermarkets to see if any new or slightly unusual products take my fancy. When passing through Tesco, I noticed this peanut punch by Serge Island and being a lover of practically anything peanut butter flavoured I couldn't resist trying it. This is a peanut flavoured milk drink which comes with a straw in an individual 240ml carton.


Considering a lot of peanut flavoured products have an overwhelmingly artificial flavour I was slightly worried that this drink would be the same. My curiosity got the better of  me and I am so glad that it did because I cant tell you how much I enjoyed this drink! It is definitely one for those of us with a verrrry sweet tooth because this is basically a milk drink that tastes of sugar and peanuts. Although ridiculously sweet, I found this very moreish and couldn't put it down. I think the amount of sugar in this is probably why it didn't taste artificial because the main flavours were that of peanut and sugar, not artificial sweetener. I can not wait to buy this again already and if you like sugary, peanut-y treats as much as myself then you really do need to keep an eye out for this peanut punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment