Wednesday 5 April 2017

Nando's UK Fillet Steak Preggo Roll review

Nando's isn't usually my first choice when I'm looking for somewhere to grab something to eat but I ended up there when out with some friends this week so decided to have something a little different. The reason I rarely o to Nando's is because I find chicken a little boring and so I treated myself to the fillet steak preggo steak roll. This consisted of a flame grilled beef steak marinated in piri piri ( I opted for medium spice), with spinach, tomato and garlic aioli mayonnaise in a Portuguese roll. I ordered my roll without tomato but with a side of chargrilled veg. At £10.90 without any sides this is one of the pricier items on the menu and so I hoped that I wouldn't be disappointed.


The roll came with a fair amount of spinach and a generous helping of the garlic aioli mayonnaise. The roll was warm and crust and the steak was also a pretty decent size. I bit into the roll and actually really enjoyed it. The heat of the peri peri wasn't overwhelming and complimented the steak really well. The steak was tender, cooked through and considering that Nando's is infamous for its chicken, I was surprised at both the quality of the meat and how well it was cooked. The chargrilled veg was also very tasty with the perfect mixture of sweet and crunchy Mediterranean vegetables. I would actually love to have this again so hats off to Nando's for this one. This is certainly worth a try if you fancy a change from chicken even if it does cost a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment