Thursday 13 April 2017

Marmite Rice Cakes review

I never really got the whole love it or hate it thing with marmite. I kind of feel a bit indifferent about it, I mean sometimes I quite enjoy it but I don't massively crave it. I saw these marmite rice cakes and figured maybe trying these would help give me more of an opinion and since they contain less then 3% fat I didn't really have anything to loose.


The rice cakes themselves had the same light and crispy texture that all rice cakes have. There were plenty of bite sized rice cakes inside the bag with a very slight pale brown coating. there wasn't much of a scent when I opened the bag so I was eager to see how they would taste.


I actually quite enjoyed these rice cakes. The marmite flavour was quite subtle but I could still detect it was there. These were very more-ish and although I'm not jumping out of my seat to rave about them I would happily finish off another bag. I would imagine that any marmite lovers would be very impressed with these but I cant say that I have been hugely converted. I am still slightly indifferent towards marmite spread itself but at least I have discovered a tasty new snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment