Wednesday 7 December 2016

Osem Bamba Peanut Snacks review

I like to have a browse down the foreign foods isle at the supermarket but I rarely buy anything because the imported products are usually so expensive This week however, I made an exception for these Bamba peanut snacks. I wasn't really sure what they were and I have never heard of them before but it turns out that these are a popular Israeli product. These are a peanut butter flavoured snack (which is what tempted me to buy them), made from puffed maze. These are also kosher and although high in salt and fat, they actually don't contain any cholesterol, preservatives or food colouring.

I opened the bag and was met with what looked like really large cheese puffs. They were golden brown in colour with a subtle peanut butter smell. I bit into my first Bamba and it seemed to melt exactly like any other maze snack such as Wotsits. What made these Bamba so special however is the peanut butter flavour which was spot on!


I happily ploughed my way through the bag with the light and fluffy snacks melting on my tongue. These are a really unusual product and I am surprised that they haven't taken off more in the UK considering how much we love our peanut butter snacks. These were a really tasty and enjoyable snack and they made a nice change from any traditional flavoured savoury treats. They are a little more pricey than your typical bag of crisps but if you love your peanut butter as much as I do then these are definitely worth seeking out to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment