Monday 24 October 2016

Starbucks UK Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino review

With the end of the pumpkin season fast approaching, I have made it my personal mission to taste every last pumpkin treat available. Although I have had Pumpkin spice latte's and loafs from Starbucks, I have not yet tries the Frappuccino as the poor weather has meant that I haven't been craving an icy drink. Knowing that these will only be available for a short while longer however meant that I was determined to try this coffee and milk Frappuccino with autumn spices.


It was slightly orange in colour which should be expected I suppose but was still slightly off putting for me personally. My doubts were quickly forgotten as soon as I took my first sip of this delicious drink! I opted for my Frappuccino to be without cream so that I could really taste the flavours which were pretty full on. This was incredibly sweet so be prepared however the strong spices especially cinnamon were more that detectable. I can't decide if I prefer this drink better as a latte or in this Frappuccino form but either way I am totally obsessed with both! I wish that these were available all year round and would recommend trying them both while they are still available if you haven't already. I will be devastated to see these disappearing from my local Starbucks store however this does mean one good thing..... Let the countdown to red cups begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment