Saturday 8 October 2016

Mars Ice Cream review

A Mars bar wouldn't be my first choice of chocolate (although I wouldn't say no to one). Despite this, I remember having an obsession with Mars ice cream bars a few years ago. For some reason I haven't had these in a long time and so I decided it was time to try my old favourites again.


These are ice cream bars, similar to a choc ice but with the addition of caramel. However these are far more luxurious than a typical choc ice. The chocolate coating is much thicker and of a good quality which is to be expected as it is the same chocolate used in other mars chocolates. The ice cream was also very thick and creamy and although not strong in vanilla flavour it was sweet and tasty. The caramel was without a doubt the best part of the ice cream bar and was chewy and delicious.


These ice creams were lovely. They were sweet, chocolatey and creamy with a thick gooey caramel layer. Although it isn't the best quality ice cream in the world, it was still far superior to a typical supermarket brand. They are not huge in size but because the caramel is so rich they didn't need to be any bigger. These are a handy little treat to have in the freezer and I am sure that they would be a crowd pleaser as I would be surprised if I met somebody who really didn't enjoy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment