Sunday 9 October 2016

ASK Italian Sea Bass Al Forno review

Sea Bass is generally considered one of the more sophisticated fishes available on restaurant menus and I have had a few amazing sea bass dishes from Italian restaurants. This sea bass was from ASK Italian and came in an al forno type dish with layers of mushrooms, new potatoes, sea bass and spinach in a white wine sauce. It is worth noting that this is supposed to come with tomatoes but not being a big lover of tomatoes I requested it without.


This dish came and looked really impressive. It was a lot larger than I expected and piping hot. Every part of this dish was lovely. The sea bass was cooked perfectly and absorbed the flavoursome white wine sauce really well making it soft and flaky. The potatoes were larger than I expected, soft and also worked really well with the buttery type sauce as did the well cooked spinach. The mushrooms were a welcome addition to the texture and added a nice flavour. I would highly recommend this dish to any fish lovers out there as every element was delicious. This is probably the best meal that I have ever had from ASK and I wouldn't hesitate to order this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment