Monday 10 October 2016

Marks & Spencers Cool Mini Tortillas review

Doritos were my favourite crisp when I was younger and the cool original flavour were a classic in my house. These mini tortillas are a part of Marks and Spencer's guilt free snacking range and contain only 96 calories a bag which is less than half of a bag of Doritos. Although this is probably largely due to the size of the portion size being a lot smaller, I still figured these were worth a try.


There were actually more tortillas in the bag than I originally thought that there would be despite them being a bit smaller in size than traditional Doritos. They smell of these tortillas was exactly the same as the cool original flavoured Doritos and this followed through into the flavour. These had that cool almost sour cream like taste that is hard to describe but these had a strong, full on flavour and a good crunch.


I was pretty impressed with how much these cool mini tortillas replicated the original Doritos and I really enjoyed them. They were thick in size and although there was a smaller portion than a traditional bag of crisps, there were enough in the bag to keep me satisfied. These are well worth trying if your trying to be good but have a craving for Doritos and I will definitely be buying these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment