Friday 14 October 2016

Nature Valley Popcorn Peanut And Seeds Bar review

Nature Valley is a brand that I have seen around on numerous occasions but I have never been particularly drawn to many of their products, especially as there are usually very similar but cheaper alternatives. Despite this, I am a big lover of both popcorn and peanuts and so decided that these popcorn, peanut and sunflower seed bars covered in a nutty flavour coating would be worth a try.


These bars are 20 grams and have only 92 calories so they seem to be the perfect on the go snack. When I looked at the bar I could clearly see popped pieces of popcorn, along with plenty of peanuts and sunflower seeds. There was a strong peanut-y smell from the bar and it made me eager to tuck in.


The texture was chewy but the seeds and nuts added a crunch to the texture which prevented it from tasting just a little stale. The nutty coating was sweet and gave it almost a glaze. I could certainly taste the popcorn in this which is what differentiated it so much from typical nutty cereal bars and it was an added element that I liked. I can't rave about these popcorn bars but then there wasn't any part of them that I didn't like. These are a handy snack to have when your on the go and one for any peanut or popcorn lovers out there. I did enjoy this bar and would happily have one again if it were in front of me, however in the grand scheme of things it was pretty forgettable and I haven't bought another one since this.

No comments:

Post a Comment