Thursday 8 September 2016

Weight Watchers Limited Edition Brazilian Bahia Chicken & Rice review

I have seen these weight watchers ready meals on the shelves in my local supermarket recently and was interested to see if the low calories and sugar would compromise the taste. I decided to try this Brazilian Bahia chicken which is only 300 calories and I would imagine inspired by the Olympics. The description of this meal is sliced chicken breast with a Smokey Brazilian style tomato sauce in chorizo sauce with rice. I was slightly concerned that this would be too spicy or have an overwhelming taste of tomato but the fact that it was limited edition made me eager to buy it.


Once cooked in the microwave, I emptied the contents onto my plate and was really impressed with the generous portion size. There were plenty of chicken pieces throughout which tasted of a pretty good quality without being dry or chewy. There were also beans throughout and the rice cooked well without becoming too chewy.


The flavours of this meal were lovely. It had a good heat without being overwhelmingly spicy and the tomato and chorizo sauce are the elements that made this slightly Smokey although I cant say that the chorizo was particularly noticeable. I am so pleased that I got to try this ready meal as I really enjoyed it and was left me feeling full. This is a great easy option whether you are trying to loose weight or not so I will definitely be trying to get hold f more of these whilst they are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment