Sunday 11 September 2016

Tyrrells Veg Crisps review

Vegetable crisps are becoming increasingly popular and as someone who is a big fan of them, this is completely fine with me! Tyrrells veg crisps are probably the variety that are most widely available and although I am pretty sure that I have had these before, I couldn't remember how much I liked them. The bag contains beetroot, parsnip and carrot crisps flavoured with sea salt and the packet states that these are hand cooked English crisps which made them sound like they were of a pretty decent quality.


I opened the bag and saw that there was a generous portion of crisps inside, more than it looks like from the picture in all honesty. There was a fairly even amount of parsnip, carrot and beetroot which meant that I was greeted with a colourful bag of thin and curly crisps.


I took a handful and was really glad that I picked these up. The flavour of the sea salt was pretty strong but then I do quite like the taste of salt and I think that it worked really well against the natural sweetness of the vegetables. Because of the mixture of strong sweet and salty flavours these crisps were very rich in flavour and as much as I enjoyed them by the end of the bag I wasn't wishing for anymore. These are a little more pricey than traditional crisps but if you enjoy them as much as I did then these are worth that little bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment