Tuesday 27 September 2016

Starbucks UK Pumpkin Spice Latte review

It's back!!! Autumn is officially here when Starbucks releases their Pumpkin spice latte. Last year, Starbucks emphasized that their PSL contained real pumpkin but since I haven't seen it stated on any of this years posters, I am assuming that the real pumpkin didn't go down too well. In all honesty I wasn't a massive fan of last years PSL because I found it slightly bland but despite this I was well up for trying it again this year. I had my latte without the whip so that it stayed nice and hot and I could get a true taste of the pumpkin syrup with nutmeg, cinnamon and clove spices.


I took my first sip and am happy to admit that I am an utter pumpkin head! It was delicious and better than any of the previous years that I can remember. It was much sweeter than I remember it ever being and so I can imagine it being a little too sickly for a lot of people but I am never one to moan that something is too sweet! The spices were also really prominent with the cinnamon probably being the most noticeable but I was still able to easily detect the other spices. This PSL has a very full on spicy and sweet flavour but I absolutely loved it. If you're the type of person that likes coffee to taste of coffee and not too sweet then you should probably avoid this at all costs. I however will be picking one of these incredibly flavoursome little beauties up at every chance I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment