Friday 2 September 2016

Nestle Ski Mousse Strawberry review

I have previously tried other flavours of these Ski Mousses by Nestle and really enjoyed how light and fruity they were. I decided that this strawberry version with a strawberry coulis swirl throughout would be worth a try for a light, summery sweet treat.


I lifted the lid and saw the pale pink mousse with the darker coulis swirl clearly visible. It smelt very sweet and the strawberry scent was surprisingly strong. As with the other varieties that I have tried, the mousse was light and airy so wasn't filling at all. The flavour if this mousse did disappoint me though. There was an overwhelming artificial strawberry taste that was too sweet. The strawberry coulis didn't improve the taste very much either although it did provide a slight sharpness.


Although I have enjoyed Ski mousses in the past this one left me feeling very disappointed. It was too sweet and artificial tasting and I certainly won't be picking these up again. I would recommend having either a strawberry yogurt or an alternative mousse to this as there are better alternatives available.

No comments:

Post a Comment