Thursday 22 September 2016

Muller Corner Crunch Strawberry Shortcake Yoghurt review

I sometimes feel like a dessert after my dinner, but having over indulged with my meal I cant quite face anything too heavy. I don't usually class a yoghurt as a dessert as I often have them just as a snack but the Muller Crunch range have been designed to be a little more luxurious so I am willing to make an exception. This is a strawberry flavour yogurt with white chocolate coated shortcake balls which sounded pretty tasty and just the sweet hit that I needed without being overly filling. It also stated that the recipe had been improved to make it even thicker so I wanted to see how indulgent this would taste.



The pot was split into two sections. I first tasted the pale pink yogurt which had a lovely strawberry flavour, slightly artificially sweet but then most fruity yogurts are. I was impressed with the creaminess of the flavour and the texture was a lot thicker than the Muller light range which I have tasted many times. I also tasted the white chocolate  shortcake balls which were really simple but also very enjoyable if you like white chocolate and shortcake type biscuits.


When I mixed the two sections together I was pleasantly surprised. The overall effect was a mixture of a creamy strawberry yoghurt and crunchy white chocolate biscuit balls. This is a relatively simple dessert but it ticks all the right boxes. I would say that this yoghurt is more suited to those of us with a pretty sweet tooth but I really enjoyed this and would happily buy these again for a slightly less indulgent dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment