Monday 19 September 2016

Cadbury Fudge Dessert review

I remember having Cadbury desserts a lot when they first appeared on shelves a few years ago but for some reason I stopped buying them. When I saw them on offer this week I noticed that there were a few flavours that I had never seen before including this fudge version.


I opened the lid and saw the Cadbury chocolate dessert which is almost like a thick yogurt type texture. Next to this were the small chocolate coated fudge pieces. The dessert tasted like creamy melted Cadbury chocolate and was delicious. Although it was only a small portion, it was quite rich and so if there was anymore of it I think it might have become a bit sickly. The fudge pieces were just like mini pieces of the fudge bar and so also quite rich but were perfectly sweet and chewy adding another level to the dessert.


This isn't the most luxurious dessert available and although it is probably more aimed at children I thoroughly enjoyed it! This is like bliss for any chocolate lover but you certainly need a sweet tooth to enjoy this extra rich fudge version. I will seek this out next time I am looking for a sweet chocolate hit and only Cadbury will do and I'm looking forward to trying the rest of the range that I haven't yet tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment