Thursday 15 September 2016

Krispy Kreme UK Maple Crunch review

You know its coming into the autumn season when the maple flavoured products start appearing on shelves (even though its hotter than its been in weeks outside!). Maple syrup is something that I love and so I took the first opportunity I had to try this maple crunch doughnut from Krispy Kreme. Described as being dipped in maple icing with maple flavoure crunch and gold dusting this sounded right up my street.


I got the doughnut home and could smell the maple as soon as I opened up the bag. There was a subtle dusting of gold dusting that I didn't really notice but it did make the doughnut slightly more attractive. I took a bite and it was like bliss. The doughnut itself was light and crispy like all of the krispy Kreme range and the maple icing was sweet and true to its description. The crunch added another level to the texture which I really appreciated. Overall this was a deliciously sweet maple flavoured doughnut that I can't wait to try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment