Thursday 21 July 2016

Tesco Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Mini review

I usually only buy more luxury brands of ice cream. This honestly isn't me just being a bit of a snob but due to the fact I find it always tastes so much better. Despite this, I previously tasted and reviewed Tesco's caramel and vanilla ice cream and was surprised how much I enjoyed it so I thought I would give their mint version a try.


Mint ice cream isn't my favourite and so I rarely buy it but I decided that I fancied a change and so this seemed like as good of a time as any. I lifted the lid and saw the small plastic spoon which makes this the perfect little treat to eat out on the go. There were dark chocolate swirls on top and I could see the mint chocolate sauce evenly swirled throughout. It tasted minty and refreshing and I really enjoyed the sauce as it added a sweetness to the overall flavour. The ice cream texture was creamy and the slight bitterness from the chocolate worked really well with the mint flavour.


This wasn't as sweet as most ice creams but that is to be expected of this flavourof ice cream. It tasted a lot more luxurious than the price would of had me believe and it was perfectly creamy. I would recommend this to anyone who is a fan of mint flavoured ice cream and I can't think of any more higher end brands that produce an ice cream with this flavour that I prefer. Tesco ice cream continues to impress me and I will be on the look out for any other flavours to see if I can save myself some pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment