Friday 29 July 2016

Nestle Ski Mousse Lemon Meringue review

Having had a crazy amount of work going on I haven't been posting as often as usual but hopefully now that will be finished. Fruity desserts are a summer staple and lemon is probably my favourite summer flavour. Having previously been impressed with Ski mousses, I as only too tempted by this lemon meringue mousse.


These came in 60gram pots and the addition of meringue to the name made them sound even more appealing. I lifted the lid and saw the pale yellow mousse with the meringue style swirl throughout. These each had only 67 calories which is pretty impressive for a dessert which made me doubt how great they would taste.


I took my first bite and was pleasantly surprised. These were light and fruit and the perfect summer dessert if you just fancy something a little sweet. I can't say that the meringue element was particularly noticeable but the swirl throughout did make it a little sweeter and slightly more indulgent feeling. I'm sure I will be buying a few more of these while the sunny weather is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment