Tuesday 2 August 2016

Rude Health The Pumpkin review

Pumpkin flavoured products are normally only something that I see around Autumn time but I always really enjoy them. I was therefore surprised to see this Pumpkin bar from Rude Health in stores. It is a company that I have never heard of before but the wrapper states that it is a fudgy type bar filled with fruit, veg, nuts and seeds. The bar is also gluten free, high in fibre and contains no refined sugar. This all sounded a bit too good to be true and incredibly healthy so I anted to try it for the novelty but was doubtful as to how good it would taste.


The bar itself looked like a typical "raw" food bar so not the most attractive. However there was a spicy pumpkin smell that made this appear slightly different to other products similar to this that I have tried from more well known brands such as Nakd. I could also see small pieces of nuts and seeds throughout and it had a firm yet chewy texture.


I bit into this and in all honesty it was the best raw food bar that I have ever had! This was purely down to spicy pumpkin flavour which I absolutely loved. Although it felt slightly strange having a pumpkin flavour product this time of year it made a lovely change. The bar itself wasn't very big however due to the heavy and chewy texture it was surprisingly filling. I rarely buy raw food products but this may have converted me as I would happily pick this bar up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment