Sunday 3 July 2016

Meridian Peanut Bar review

Being a lover of anything peanut butter I was surprised that I have never tried this Meridian peanut bar. This bar is made from 55% nuts and contains 8grams of protein. It is also made from Meridian's peanut butter which is a brand that I have never tried before. The aim of these bars is to make it easier to eat a healthy snack on the go but for me the aim was to get a peanut butter fix whilst out and about.


I opened the packed of the 40g bar and the smell of peanut butter hit me instantly. I took a bite and the texture want as chewy as I expected and it sort of just broke. The flavour was full on nutty goodness. It definitely tasted like a healthy snack but the strong peanut flavour was enough to win me over. There were tiny pieces of nut spread throughout which were noticeable and added a little extra crunch to the bar.


This was a handy bar to grab whilst out and the peanut butter taste was authentic due to the inclusion of Meridian peanut butter. The simplicity of the natural ingredients meant that there was no guilt whilst consuming this bar and I probably would pick this up again if I felt in need of a nutty snack out on the go. This Meridian bar is certainly one for the peanut butter lovers out there and I can recommend this to anyone trying to clean up their diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment