Wednesday 6 July 2016

Joe's Ice Cream Cappuccino Flavour review

Joe's is a welsh brand of ice cream that has been around since 1922 and initially was only available in Swansea. If you have ever been to a Joe's store then you will know that the line will always be out the door and due to its popularity it is now available throughout the country. It is incredibly popular and known for having a milky, high quality taste. Having a sweet tooth as bad as mine means that I am probably the only person I know who prefers alternative luxury brands to Joe's but this is just because of the creamy quality of Joe's. I decided since I am a massive coffee addict, if any flavour was going to change my mind it would be cappuccino.


I lifted the lid of the small pot that I had bought and saw a creamy brown coloured ice cream as I expected. I took a bite straight away as it seemed to melt a lot faster than other luxury brands. The flavour was just as milky as the rest of the flavours that I have tried but the coffee flavour was quite strong. However like I predicted, it wasn't very sweet which for me personally is a bit of a problem. The ice cream did certainly taste high quality and I can understand why it is so popular but it did lack a sweetness that meets my personal taste.


This was a tasty ice cream and if you have never had Joe's then I insist that you seek it out if you are ever in Wales, however I can't honestly say that it is my favourite. Joe's has a large range of flavours and I would recommend the classic and popular vanilla over this but every variety that I have tried has tasted of an extremely high quality. Nevertheless, if you like a strong coffee flavour and are after a creamy ice cream treat then you will most likely love this dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment