Monday 11 July 2016

Costa Soy Cinnamon Latte review

Cinnamon is one of my favourite flavours and being a coffee addict a cinnamon latte is one of my ultimate treats. Anyone who has had a Costa coffee before will know that the coffee flavour is much milder than other luxury brands. I opted for a soy latte purely out of personal preference for the taste and when it was presented to me on a glum morning when I was in desperate need of caffeine I couldn't wait to take a sip.


It was like perfection! Warm with a warming hint of cinnamon spice which was delicious alongside the comforting coffee flavour. The soya milk had the usual nutty/vanilla taste that is quite hard to describe unless you have actually tasted it. Despite being the wrong time of year for a spice-y warm coffee I thoroughly enjoyed it and with the British summer rarely being reliable, I am sure I will still be ordering a fair few of these throughout the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment