Thursday 9 June 2016

Marks and Spencer's Banoffee Swirls review

Banoffee is one of the nations favourite desserts. The mixture of the caramel and banana flavours work together so perfectly and Marks and Spencer's banoffee dessert is out of this world! This is why I was excite to try their banoffee flavoured shortbread.


The shortbread was a circular shape with the clear swirl pattern. I smelt it and it had a subtle banana and caramel scent. I took a bite and was really impressed. It still maintained the buttery-ness of a high quality shortbread but also had a lovely banoffee flavour. I could taste both the banana and caramel elements with neither one tasting too artificial or dominating the biscuit.


I thoroughly enjoyed these Banofee Swirl shortbreads and will deffinitley pick them up again. They were quite chunky and thicker than I expected which just added to the soft and crumbly texture.These were well up to M&S's usual high quality and I was very impressed with the delicious flavour. These are one to seek out if like me you are a fan of banoffee desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment