Saturday 11 June 2016

Nestle Ski Limited Edition Toffee Apple Mousse review

Mousse has never been my desert of choice but with all of the new varieties that have been appearing on shelves I have recently been converted. Ski is a brand from Nestle and they have released a limited edition apple mousse with toffee sauce. Although I thought it was an unusual time of year for this flavour, I have never had an apple flavoured mousse and being a lover of toffee apple flavoured products I decided to give it a try.


I lifted the lid and saw a pale coloured mousse with a slight green tinge. There were clear toffee sauce swirls throughout and a sweet toffee apple smell. I took a bite and was really impressed. The flavour was exactly as described. The base was a fresh and fruity apple flavour. The toffee sauce worked really well adding a level of sweetness that stopped the mousse being too tart.


This mousse was also incredibly light in texture and only 85 calories per pot. Although I am still unsure why this flavour has been released this time of year, I am really glad that it has. This is a sweet and fruity dessert and the toffee apple flavour is delicious. I will certainly be picking more of these up while they are around.

2 comments:

  1. I got these in Tesco but haven't been able to get them since so I think that they have already been discontinued sorry x

    ReplyDelete