Thursday 23 June 2016

Magnum Mini Pink Raspberry review

Due to a little last minute holiday it has been a while since my last review, however I am back on track and this summer weather has made me crave ice cream. I have tried these mini sized magnums before and really like them. They are big enough that they don't seem tiny but they are also not too filling. These "pink" magnums have a pink coated milk chocolate outer layer which contains a raspberry flavoured ice cream and sauce. Having enjoyed pretty much every flavour Magnum that I have tried I couldn't wait to tuck in.


The pink outer coating was really shiny and pretty. The size was exactly as I remembered and the chocolate had a good solid crack when I bit in. The ice cream was a pale pink colour and was very tasty. It was sweet and the raspberry flavour was mild and creamy but the sauce added a slight sharpness that added to the overall flavour.


I enjoyed these mini pink Magnums and I think that they are a lovely summery treat. The fruity raspberry flavour from the ice cream and the sauce was something a bit different to the typical, traditional vanilla or chocolate varieties. I would recommend these ice creams to anyone who is a fan of sweet raspberry flavoured products as they were fruity yet creamy and up to Magnums usual high standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment