Saturday 4 June 2016

Fanta Fruit Twist Zero review

Fanta fruit twist is a fizzy red coloured pop that is a mixture of peach, passion fruit, apple and orange flavours. I have had Fanta fruit twist many times and it is a very sweet drink with a strong fruity flavour. I saw that is "zero" version of the drink has been released in ASDA and as it only contains 16 calories per 500ml bottle I decided I wanted to try it.


It tasted amazingly similar to the original Fanta fruit twist although I found it had a slightly sweeter taste due to the artificial sweeteners. Despite this. I actually did really enjoy it. This drink has quite a distinctive flavour and so if you don't like the taste of the original fruit twist drink then I'm pretty positive that this isn't for you. However, if you like the sweet and fruity drink but are trying to cut down on your sugar or calories then this is well worth seeking out.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting Fanta Fruit Twist to release a Zero version for the past two years.

    This is great news :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was really excited to try it. I have only been able to access this from ASDA so would advise you to look there :)

      Delete