Monday 27 June 2016

Echo Falls Fruit Fushion Raspberry & Pear review

I am working my way through Echo Falls Fruit Fusion range and the next one that I was eager to try was this Raspberry and Pear rose. I love both pear and raspberry flavours but I cant think of a wine that I have tasted that has these flavours as the prominent fruit is usually strawberry. I don't usually chose rose wine but the combination of these flavours was too tempting for me to resist.


I took my first sip whilst sitting out in the garden during a bit of sun and a massive smile appeared on my face. I think that this was because of the taste rather than the alcohol as the percentage was only 9%. I could taste both the pear and raspberry and I was surprised at how distinctive the pear flavour was. I have never tasted a wine like this before and thought that it was delicious. I like my wine to taste very sweet and this fulfilled that perfectly. This was both sweet and fruity and I have to admit that I can't wait to buy my second bottle of this wine which is something that I very rarely say about rose! I can whole heartedly recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet refreshing wine, especially if raspberry and pear are fruits that you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment