Thursday 30 June 2016

Butterkist Yogurt Coated Popcorn review

Popcorn is a staple snack in my house and I always like trying new or unusual versions of it. There seem to be more savoury than sweet versions available so when I saw this yogurt coated popcorn from Butterkist I was eager to give them a go. I found a multipack of 6 bags which were only 95 calories per bag.


I opened he bag and saw that the popcorn had a thick creamy coloured coating. I popped he first bite into my mouth and was surprised at how tasty it was. It was incredibly similar to Butter Kist's famous toffee coated popcorn but it was less sticky with more of a creamy flavour. It wasn't overly sweet and had much less of a sickly flavour than the majority of sweet popcorns that I have tried and I was really impressed. There weren't a massive amount of popcorn piece inside but I didn't feel that I needed more once I had finished the bag.


I think that this is probably supposed to be a healthier alternative to sugary sweet popcorns but to me personally, it honestly didn't taste like a healthy alternative. This popcorn had a creamy and sweet flavour that I really enjoyed and it wasn't as salty as most popcorns. This yogurt coated popcorn is well worth a try and an excellent addition to the Butterkist range.

No comments:

Post a Comment