Tuesday 3 May 2016

Veronica's Baked Potato Crisps Sour Cream, Herb & Chive flavour review

I have previously reviewed the tomato and paprika baked veggie crisps from Veronica's and although I found them pleasant enough, I have to admit I haven't picked them up again since. When looking for a new snack to taste however, I decided I would give Veronica's another try and bought these sour cream, herb and onion baked potato crisps. I was curious to see how the potato variety would compare to the veggie range so got them home and tucked in.


There was a mild sour cream and onion smell when I opened the bag which made me worry that they may taste quite bland. The bag was filled with crinkle cut crisps that were quite light and crunchy in texture. There were a fair amount of crisps in the packet which also states that these are gluten free. There were specks of herbs throughout the crisps which were quite large in size.


I really wish that I had tried these crisps before the veggie range as they were so much tastier. The flavour, although not very strong was lovely with the sour cream being the prominent ingredient. They did have a slightly unusual texture and were much lighter and "air- ier" than traditional fried crinkle cut crisps. I probably will buy this variety from Veronica's again as the mild sour cream flavour was really enjoyable and I actually quite liked the crunchi-ness of the large baked crisps.


No comments:

Post a Comment