Thursday 5 May 2016

Rolo Mousse review

Rolo desserts were something I used to love but haven't had for years. Milkybar desserts were however my favourite and having been slightly disappointed by the new mousse version, I have put off trying the Rolo variety. I did however fancy a change from my usual after dinner treats and so thought that I should at least try them.


There are only 80 calories per pot which is pretty impressive for any type of dessert. The smell was chocolatey when I lifted the lid but I could still detect the caramel flavour. I took a bite and was really impressed. The mousse was light and sweet with the caramel mousse layer shining through for me. The chocolate mousse was quite rich yet delicious but the creamy caramel flavour stopped this from being overly rich.


I didn't expect to like these anywhere near as much as I did and especially not more than the milkybar version but I have already re-stocked on these desserts. This felt like a luxurious mousse and was exactly like the dessert version but less sickly or heavy. These are perfect for if you ar having a chocolate craving this summer and I can imagine that kids will love them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment