Sunday 22 May 2016

Tesco Caramel Vanilla Ice cream review

I adore caramel and ice cream is one of my favourite desserts and so these individually sized ice cream pots from Tesco seemed like the perfect summer time dessert. These mini ice cream tubs come with a plastic spoon so can be eaten on the go so are perfect if your out and about but want a cool, sweet treat. I have to admit I am a bit of an ice cream snob and so generally only buy luxury brand ice cream but these looked so cute I had to give it a try.


I opened the pot and the caramel flavour was quite strong in terms of smell. I took a bite and the caramel flavour hit me instantly which is anything but a bad thing. There was plenty of sauce which had a slightly chewy texture and the flavour of the ice cream was quite strong of vanilla. The fudge pieces on top, although scarce were delicious and I wished that there were more. The quality of the ice cream itself wasn't up to the same standard as say Ben & Jerry's as it was slightly more ice-y and much less creamy in the texture but I can't say that I didn't enjoy it.


I certainly enjoyed this ice cream more than I thought that I would and can highly recommend it to any caramel lovers. Although it was not as creamy as other brands it is also a fraction of the price. The generous amount of caramel sauce and sweet flavour won me over and I was really impressed with this ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment