Wednesday 18 May 2016

Ritz Breaks Smoky Bacon review

I have tried and reviewed other varieties of these Ritz breaks and have been really impressed with the other varieties of flavours that I have tasted. Smokey bacon however is a flavour that I couldn't imagine suiting these types of crackers and so I have put off trying them until recently when I had a craving for a snack with a meaty flavour (and they were on offer).


I opened the packet which contains 6 biscuits made up of 3 crackers. They are easy to break and so are perfect or when you are on the go. The smell was exactly what you imagine and Ritz certainly follow through with the "Smoky" part of the description. There was a surprisingly strong bacon-y scent and so I tasted these crackers unsure of what I would think. I actually did enjoy them and the bacon flavour came across very distinctively but it didn't overpower the buttery-ness of the cracker.


These Ritz breaks had a lovely bite to them and snapped just as well as I could have hoped for. The flavour was instantly recognizable as smoky bacon and these made a welcome change to my snack cupboard. I didn't expect the bacon flavour to work as well with this type of cracker as it did and although if I am honest I probably prefer other varieties of these Ritz breaks, that is just my personal preference and for any bacon lovers out there I can highly recommend that you give these a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment