Sunday 1 May 2016

Nairn's Snackers Caramelised Onion Flavour review

Nairns has always been a brand that I have avoided. They're products are generally found in the free from range and in all honesty, I have always expected them to taste like cardboard. I spotted these Snackers on offer in Sainsburys and decided that a bag of caramelised onion flavoured snacks for 30 pence would be worth a shot.


I opened the bag and saw a neat line of the Snackers. They were much thinner and crispier than I was expecting them to be. I have to admit that the smell was surprisingly good. It was a sweet yet strong caramelised onion smell but it wasn't so pungent that I found it offensive. I took a bite and couldn't believe how tasty these were. The flavour was perfect and tasted exactly of caramelised onion without leaving an after taste that was too strong. The texture was light and crispy and there were a fair amount of the snacks in the little bag.


I couldn't have been more wrong about the Nairn brand and am happy to admit it. These were a great find and I will certainly be picking these up again, especially if they stay on offer. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys the taste of caramelised onion whether you require a free from diet or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment