Saturday 30 April 2016

Mr Kipling Honey Bee Slices review


Seeing as technology hates me, this is my first post for a few days due to my dead laptop which is also the reason for the poor picture so I apologize! However, bitterness aside I did discover a new little treat on my trip to the shops. Mr Kipling cakes are a British staple and they have released a lot of new products recently. These Bumble Bee Slices are the first cakes that have appealed to me as I don't think I have seen honey and chocolate flavours combined in a cake before.
 

Click for Options

There was an icing like layering top that contained most of the honey flavour. It was very sweet but very tasty. The cake itself was of Mr Kipling's usual high quality and the sweetness of the honey actually worked really well against the rich chocolate flavour of the soft sponge. These cakes are a lovely addition to the range but because if their name I'm imagining that they are around. They are sweet and chocolate so what more can you ask for. These cakes are exactly the reason Mr Kipling is so well loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment