Sunday 8 May 2016

Muller Rice Limited Edition chocolate & Caramel review

Muller Rice is my go-to dessert so I feel the need to try every flavour that I see and I am yet to be disappointed. This version is a limited edition addition to the range and is associated with the Olympics which can be seen by the "Going the distance" phrase printed on the pot. I can only assume this is because of the golden colour of the combination of chocolate and caramel.


I have had both chocolate Muller rice before and cant say that it has been my favourite but seeing as I love the salted caramel version my hopes were pretty high (even though the caramel in this version isn't salted). The reason I didn't love the chocolate variety is because it lacked a sweetness that most Muller rice's have as the focus was the rich dark chocolate flavour. Luckily, the addition of caramel was just what this needed and I really enjoyed this version.


The chocolate and caramel colour was a lovely golden brown colour and both flavours come through equally in the taste. This dessert still maintained the creaminess of the traditional Muller rice with a sweetness from the caramel and a hit of intense chocolate, what more could you ask for? The fact that this is promoting team GB in the Olympics is just an added bonus so I would recommend trying this variety while they are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment