Tuesday 5 April 2016

Weight Watchers Toffee Yogurt review

I do enjoy a yogurt now and again if I'm trying to be a bit healthy but most are sugary and full of cream so I generally go for a lower fat version. The problem with this is that a lot of low fat yogurts are very watery in consistency (like Muller lights) but weight watchers is a brand that is known for being of a high quality. I saw these yogurts n offer and decided they would be worth a try.


The picture below was taken before I had given it a good stir but at least this means that its thickness can be seen. The yogurt was a light golden brown colour and surprisingly thick and creamy. The pot itself was rather small and the toffee flavour was sharper than most toffee desserts but considering it was only 54 calories I suppose I can't really complain.


This yogurt did have a slight artificial taste that made it slightly more bitter than a full fat yogurt but even so I did happily finish it off. It was much thicker than any other low fat yogurt I have had before and the overall flavour was pretty good. There was a strong toffee flavour that was easily detectable and I wouldn't mind having these again. These came as a part of a multipack with vanilla yogurts too which were also pretty tasty. They were equally as thick and creamy with a strong vanilla flavour, again my only criticism would be the slight artificial taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment