Thursday 7 April 2016

Brothers Toffee Apple Cider review

Always being the type of person up for trying a slightly alternative flavoured cider, the sound of toffee apple was right up my street. I might be wrong but I think that this was originally a limited edition flavour around Halloween a few years ago but it must have been so popular that it became a permanent part of the Brothers range. Brothers are an English company and although fairly well known are not available in a lot of bars.


The smell of this cider alone let me know that I was about to have a mega sugar rush and I loved it. This tasted strongly of toffee which is exactly what I was hoping for. If you like traditional apple cider and don't have much of a sweet tooth then this will probably be your idea of hell, however for anyone like me who thinks when it comes to cider the sweeter the better then I cant recommend this enough! It is exactly what the label says a traditional cider with a strong and sweet toffee flavour and it is quite possibly the nicest cider that I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment